Thursday, June 27, 2013

No Dead Ends With God!

photo credit: aopsan

Have you ever looked ahead and seen nothing but darkness, a bend in the road, or an obstacle across the path? Or, even worse, have you looked ahead and seen a brick wall, or a drop off straight into an abyss? Have you ever thought that there was simply no way to go forward and you may as well just sit down now and give up?

I have. More times than I want to count I have felt that horrible sense of hopelessness and simply wanted to quit. Most people have had these times at some point in their life, some more than others. 

But I'm so glad that God doesn't leave me in the place. Instead, as I choose to continue to walk forward with Him he shines His light into that darkness so that I can see which step to take next. He straightens the bends and removes the obstacles. And, when there was simply no way forward, when there seems to be a complete dead end and no way to turn around, He makes a way. The God Who created the universe and everything in it from nothing is completely capable of making a way forward where there was none before. Where there is no hope, no solution, no answers, He makes them when we trust in Him. He never fails us.

I am the way, the truth and the life. John 14:6

Isn't it amazing to walk with Him?


photo credit: twobee

~ Linking Here ~
No Ordinary Blog Hop




No comments:

Post a Comment