Sunday, January 11, 2015

Bear Roast and a Relaxing Sunday Afternoon: The Walnut Acre Daily - Sunday January 11, 2015

WORDS TO LIVE BY

Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. - Lamentations 3:22-23


WORKING, LEARNING AND PLAYING TOGETHER

I started my morning confused because I woke up and Doug wasn't home. It took me about 20 minutes to remember that he was planning to work overtime this morning. He went in to work early and then met us at church.

After church we went to my Dad's for you afernoon and evening. I got a few pictures of my dad and Doug deep in discussions about some tools.


And a few more pictures of our day.


IN THE KITCHEN


My sister was given a bear roast and she fixed it for lunch today. It was DELICIOUS! I had no idea bear meat was so good!




READING AROUND THE WEB



TODAY'S QUOTE


There are people who have money and people who are rich.  -  Coco Chanel





No comments:

Post a Comment