Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I Want to Plant My Garden!

The holidays are over and the new year has begun and as usually happens this time of year my fingers are itching to plant something. But January really isn't a good month for planting much of anything - at least not here in Virginia. So instead I look at seeds and gardening tools and beautiful pictures of other people's gardens. And I read about gardens and all things related.

I thought since I have this obsession I may as well share it so here are some of the things I've been looking at, reading about and dreaming of.

LOOKING AT . . .

Seeds, seeds and more seeds! There are so many things I want to plant this year that I'm not sure where we'll find room for all of it. The last two years we increased our garden space and it looks like this year we'll have to increase it again.



READING ABOUT . . .

3 comments:

  1. I too love to garden, it stems from my childhood! My grandparents had and still have an amazing garden that is so big I could get lost there every summer. THere was always too much produce for all of their children and their families but it was something that we just got lost in during the summer months. We have a small property but still manage to garden, we use raised beds and the children love it as much as I do. My husband helps out, but he just doesn't love it as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am getting spring fever as well and have been spending hours looking over my seed list and my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've ordered my seeds and am just waiting for spring. It will be a while before I'll be able to plant in my garden here in Vermont! Thanks for sharing your post on the HomeAcre Hop, hope to see you again tomorrow!
    - Nancy
    On The Home Front

    ReplyDelete