Tuesday, March 3, 2015

How My Indoor Garden Grows


Here's an update on my indoor gardening adventure. The spinach and radishes we planted several weeks ago are looking really nice. The Guinea pigs are enjoying the tender green leaves of the plants that I thin out as they grow and the pots get crowded.



Saturday I planted for more little pots of spinach and placed them on the windowsill of the same window.


My regrowing celery is doing good and I've started a new. I probably should get the first one in soil soon. 


So that's what's growing inside. As soon as this soppy, muddy mess dries outside Doug is planning to get our garden plowed and prepared for early planting. We're planning to expand our garden again this year and I'm excited!

LINKING HERE

3 comments:

  1. I love the posts hanging in your window! How clever! This reminds me I should start my seedlings soon. Spring is around the corner! Yay!

    Thanks for sharing and for linking up to the #SHINEbloghop!

    Wishing you a lovely week!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this! Pinned and tweeted. I hope to see you tonight at 7 at our party. I can't wait! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your indoor garden! It's cute!

    Thanks for linking up with Green Thumb Thursday! We hope to see you again this week!

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete