Sunday, March 1, 2015

Reading Around the Web - Weekly Roundup of Good Reads

Today I have to share with you a list of interesting, informative and sometimes just plain fun articles that I've read over the last week. 


Whimsical Felt Animals at Love Create Celebrate - I love crafting with felt and these very cute, colorful and yet simple felt animals have my fingers itching to try to make a few myself.

Breakfast Sticks at Buttoni's Low Carb Recipes - Just looking at the picture of these protein filled breakfast sticks makes my mouth water!

The Golden Rule - Loving Myself?? at Sharon Sharing God - How can I properly love my neighbor as myself if I don't properly love myself?

57 Shades of Gray - Aging Gracefully ......... at Debbie-Dabble - With all the hype about 50 Shades of Gray I had to smile at this cute blog post.

Are You In a Tough Spot? at Harvest Lane Cottage - I loved this collection of encouraging verses for those days when life just seems too tough!

Tasty Healthy Carrot Cake at Wholesome Joy Photography - Yummy! Oh so yummy!

What Moms Would Admit if They Were Honest at Faith Along the Way - We need more of this honesty among moms!

7 Ways to Stay Strong When Everything Goes Wrong  at Marc and Angel Hack Life - This site has long been one of my favorite sites and this particular post did not disappoint.

I hope you enjoyed these as much as I did. 




No comments:

Post a Comment