Friday, May 1, 2015

Five Minute Friday - Door



Today I'm joining the fun with Kate Motaung and others as we write for 5 minutes on one word. Today's word is - Door.






Door!

 I love what a door represents! I often have dreams where I discover a door in a house I am living in and find a whole new room or set of rooms that I never knew existed. And I am so delighted with all the possibilities that have been opened to me by opening this door.

I often wonder how many doors I am missing in my life that would open whole new opportunities for me if I would only see and open them. And sometimes there are things that happen in life that I don't see the purpose of at first and then I realize that God is opening doors into whole new areas of opportunity that I didn't even know existed. 

I love doors!!!!

LINKING HERE
WEDNESDAY - Ladies Collective Linkup, Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment