Friday, November 6, 2015

Five Minute Friday : : Dance

And now comes the time when writers from all corners gather to write, without too much editing or planning for five minutes on a given word. 




Today's word is Dance.

Physically I am very clumsy and do not dance well at all. I seem to have no rhythm and two left feet. 

And spiritually when I try to do things on my own it is much the same way. Tripping, falling and many unsightly moves abound, even at my best.

But Oh, when I put my hand in the hand of my Heavenly Father and let Him lead the dance, then, and only then, does the dance become a thing of beauty! Then there is grace and beauty and twists and turns executed with a skill that I could never attain. I am just along for the dance and even when I miss a step He expertly leads me on and fixes the misstep and it seems to simply be a part of the dance. 

I love to dance with my Heavenly Father!


Now please click on over and read more about this weeks prompt at Heading Home with Kate Motaung.

LINKING HERE 
MONDAY - Inspire Me Monday TUESDAY - Titus 2 Tuesdays WEDNESDAY - Wake Up Wednesday, Welcome Home Wednesday , Coffee For Your Heart, The Ladies Collective Linkup THURSDAY - From House to Home SATURDAY - Big Family Frugal Weekend Linkup, Still Saturday, Dare to Share Saturday

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm your neighbor from over at FMF. Nice meeting you!!
    Your words are so good! And, I too, can only dance with my Heavenly Father! And, one day that will be forever on end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from FMF. My post went along similar lines- I love how when God is our dance partner we can do things we would never be capable of by ourselves.

    ReplyDelete